All of my patterns are designed with a dear friend in mind, and this one belongs to the lovely Rachel! Rachel is adventerous, warm, go-with-the-flow, & structured all at once. Just like this cozy, versatile wrap! It's reversible, can be worn upside down or right side up, has an optional hood which folds down into a snuggly cowl, & is perfect to take on any adventure!
- One size fits all
- 55 inches wide, 25 inches tall (measured flat)
- Approximately 1500 yards DK weight yarn
- Sample: 6 skeins Madelinetosh DK Twist, colorway Blue Lacy
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
- US Size 6 (4.0 mm) circular needles, 36 inches or longer for main body
- US Size 6 (4.0 mm) circular needles, 36 inches or shorter for finishing
- Tapestry needle
- Measuring tape
- Blocking materials of your choice
- 18 sts & 38 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch (after blocking)
If you are confused or stuck, there are lot of great tutorials online for all of these techniques!
- Long tail cast on
- Backwards loop cast on
- Short rows
- Pick up & knit stitches
- Knitting in the round
This is a .pdf pattern download that will give a unique link which will expire after purchase, so make sure to download and save it. Patterns are for personal use only and are protected by international copyright law. All images, text, illustration, and pattern are the property of the designer, Megan Lynch of Freesia Fibers.