All my patterns are designed with a friend in mind, and this one belongs to my dear pal Veronica. I wanted this design to be wonderfully colorful and easy to slip on for adventures, perfect for the girl whose favorite color is the rainbow & is one of the most active & fun people I know! This design uses 1 skein of fingering weight yarn so it's perfect for those amazing colorways that deserve to be shown off!
- One size fits all
- About a 26 inch circumference
- Before folding/seaming, garment will measure about 25 inches along the slipped stitches in the middle (excluding the garter tab CO & BO edges)
- Approximately 425 yards fingering weight yarn
- Sample: 1 skein Madelinetosh Euro Sock, colorway Mid Century
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
- US Size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needles, 29 inches or longer (to accommodate all the stitches)
- Stitch markers
- Measuring tape
- Blocking materials of your choice
- 20 sts & 32 rows = 4 inches in pattern (measure along slant)
- If you are confused or stuck, there are a lot of great tutorials online for all of these techniques!
- Simple yo/lace
- Increasing (M1L, M1R)
- Garter tab method
- Jeny's surprisingly stretchy bind off
- Mattress stitch
- This is a .pdf pattern download that will give a unique link which will expire after purchase, so make sure to download & save it. Patterns are for personal use only and are protected by international copyright law. All images, text, illustration, and pattern are the property of the designer, Megan Lynch of Freesia Fibers.